Maxime Chaya Aiming To Be The First To Cycle Across Rubh’ Al Khali (Empty Quarter)

Maxime Chaya is off to a new challenge as he aims to successfully complete the first ever crossing of Rubh’ Al Khali by bicycle. The expedition will be unsupported, but assisted by means of pre-laid caches containing food, water, and essential spares. The Rub' al Khali is the largest contiguous sand desert in the world covering 650,000 square KM. It is part of the larger Arabian Desert. You can follow the live coverage . Photo…

Arab News/YouGov Poll: 44% Would Vote for Hillary Clinton, 9% Only Would Vote Trump

An Arab News/YouGov poll surveyed 3,017 people in the Middle East and North Africa on the US elections and presidential candidates and found that: - 47% of Arabs wouldn't vote for any of the two candidates if they were given the chance to vote. - 44% would vote for Hillary Clinton while only 9% would vote for Donald Trump. - 78% of respondents said Hillary Clinton would be better for the Arab World. - More…
Lebanon

SOLIDE Founder & Activist Ghazi Aad Hospitalized and in Critical Condition

8 months ago
[Update 16/11/2016]: Ghazi Aad has passed away this morning. Hundreds of Lebanese families have been trying for years to uncover the fate of their relatives which are missing or still detained in Syrian prisons and ...
Events

Reunited Guns N’ Roses Are Coming to Dubai Next March, No Stops in #Beirut

9 months ago
The Guns N’ Roses are getting back together after almost 23 years and are coming to Dubai on March 3, 2017 for a live concert at Autism Rocks Arena as part of their “Not in ...
Alcohol

Meet Madees Khoury: The only Female Beer Brewer in the Middle East.

9 months ago
Taybeh beer is one of the most popular beers in the Middle East and Madees Khoury, who works as a general manager at the Taybeh Brewing Company, is believed to be only the female beer ...
Fun

Zoom Tube: Your Daily Dose of Dabke

9 months ago
I spent a couple of hours last night watching Dabke videos on ZoomTube. There are some really cool Dabke clips from all over the Middle East. What amazes me about Dabke dancers is how they ...
Automotive

Ferrari #PanoramaLebanon 2016: It’s Happening Soon & I’m a Proud Partner!

10 months ago
Scuderia Lebanon is not done with Lebanon just yet this year. Following the exclusive and successful test drive that I took part in last August, Scuderia Lebanon is planning to organize another event called Panorama ...
Humor

Mauritania’s Epic Reply to Lebanon’s Health Minister Remarks

10 months ago
Lebanon’s Health Minister Wael Abou Faour was overheard questioning Mauritania’s ability to host top delegations back in July, and his comments “triggered a spat between Lebanon and Mauritania, where Lebanese officials were attacked by journalists ...
Critiques

Human Rights Watch Response To Lebanon’s Foreign Minister Over Discriminatory Nationality Law

10 months ago
Human Rights Watch issued a statement to respond to Foreign Minister Gebran Bassil’s controversial tweet on the nationality law and stated that the foreign minister’s remarks “undermine efforts to reform a discriminatory nationality law that ...
Food

Top Chef Middle East Starts On September 21

10 months ago
I usually follow Top Chef France and I love it. The Top Chef Lebanon edition wasn’t that great to be honest, so I hope this one will be better. The judges for Top Chef Middle ...
OlderNewer