If you have anything you think would be interesting to share on this blog [email us]
Who posts here?
These are the most recent comments posted on the blog.
- Montrealer: I’d rather have empty hotel rooms. lol.
- aczay: true, nice video though
- Antoine: This is such a breach of security. What happens if the guy shooting the vid decides to attack the pilots?...
- Anon: You need the GT-N7105 for this to work on 4G the N7100 does not have an LTE radio. I bought mine a months ago...
- Najib: Model Number is GT-N7100 and I was told to put usb.mic1.com .lb in the APN
- Anon: Also, can you paste the configuratio n so I can also try?
- Anon: Hi Najib, Stupid question but did you try it on the Note 2 N7105 (LTE version). I have this phone and wanted to...
- Adam Badawi: Dearest Gina. As a Muslim myself and from a typical Southern Lebanese Muslim family I can tell you and...
- Adam Badawi: Thank you Kermit. Very well said indeed.
- Anthony: Thank you Najib. I really love Babel’ s creations in Dbayeh and Zaitunay Bay
- John Q: some people don’t notice that they will fly MEA in case they are buying a code share flight from...
- John Q: you are right, this is what I heard too, but no one confirmed this yet
- John Q: I happen to book my flight on Etihad Airways, then noticed that the flight from Beirut was a code share with...
- GMC: A Guy, is it as good as the main branch? And Najib, what restaurant would you recommend in beirut itself?
- rk: Yaay
- Jad: What does dag al mani mean??
- A Guy: Now in Zaytuna too!!
- George: Come on! A girl wins tickets for a 130-minute thriller about cars and speed? If the next competition is for a...
- slim: a must-see movie
- rindos: Comment!