Meanwhile, it seems Al-Hallab replied back to Douaihy. I think they should stop here cause it’s becoming lame.
Photo via Moe EL Zein
Don’t you just love it when we see such ads as a sign of unity and co-existence? It’s a bit silly and cliché but it definitely beats those who get offended by the picture.
Check out the comments on Stop Cultural Terrorism in Lebanon’s page.
PS: Noting that the ad wasn’t intentional as the billboard above the Chivas poster is digital.
Where did they find that guy? Are they allowed to do that?
Mich lezim teje el Kahraba bil 2awwal la n3alli2?
Almost 30 million Egyptians (according to CNN) took the streets to protest
Lebanese forgot yesterday about all their worries and became more involved with the Egyptian crisis than the Egyptians themselves. Added to that, most TV shows were cancelled or delayed to broadcast live from Tahrir Square, unlike last week when the Lebanese Army was raiding Al-Assir’s bastion.
Having said so, while Egyptians may have had many reasons to protest, we don’t have anything to worry about or protest against in Lebanon as:
- Electricity is 24/7 and really cheap.
- Internet is so fast and abundant.
- MPs are giving away their salaries to help close the debt.
- Corruption no longer exists.
- Pollution is at its lowest levels in years and public gardens are everywhere.
- Women now have the right to grant citizenship.
- All armed groups were disbanded and the army is in control.
- Traffic is no longer a worry as public transportation is now available.
- Beach resorts had their licenses suspended and beaches are public and free for all now.
And the list goes on and on …
PS: I am hoping this post creates the same effect the “Don’t go to Lebanon” ad did but I know it’s not gonna happen.
So Impact BBDO released the HD version of the commercial “What’s Greater Than Lebanon“, which was pretty cool, and entitled the HD version “Don’t go to Lebanon!”.
Now why would they do such a thing? Can anyone explain?
They will need to be more creative to replicate “3ade Mashewe Wel Shabeb“‘s success.
Lol! Ma badda hal2ad for a cafe!
PS: Why is the plate number on Feghaly’s car a Dubai one?