I rarely visit Deek Duke branches, mainly because they are located in Beirut and Hamra, but I order from its Achrafieh branch almost regularly (At work). In fact, only in the past two weeks, I’ve order Deek Duke’s Mushroom Chicken 4 times. This is how good this platter and it’s by far my favorite item on their menu.
Having said that, Deek Duke has officially opened at Le Mall in Dbayeh yesterday, which is great news for me and other Deek Duke lovers. I passed by their branch yesterday and it looks as cool as their other branches. They are not delivering yet in the Keserwan area but I hope they will soon.
Some of the items that I would recommend on their menu are:
– Breaded Halloum and Philly Cheese Balls (Their Baked Potatoes are good too).
– If you like spicy wings, go for the NY wings.
– Cheesy and Steaky if you want sandwiches.
– Duke Burger.
– If you wanna go light, they have a great selection of salads.
– Mushroom Chicken, Broasted or Grilled Chicken Half (or Whole) are amazing platters.
Taken from DeekDuke’s Facebook Page