The Beirut Marathon Association is organizing this March the 6th edition of the SARADAR BANK Women’s Race, taking place for the first time at the Port of Beirut. This edition’s message will be “Draw Your Path”, and both men and women are invited to participate in it.
The registration deadline is March 20, 2019 (Payment deadline March 28) and the BIB PICK UP venue will be the Port of Beirut (Gestion et Exploitation Du Port De Beyrouth / إدارة وإستثمار مرفأ بيروت – Ground Floor), between 12 and 8 PM on March 28 and 29.
Racing options will include:
– 10 KM Race (Women only) 🏃🏻♀
– Fun Run 5 KM (Men, Women & kids)🏃🏻♂🏃🏻♀👨👩👧👦
– Run with Parents 2 KM (Men, Women & kids)🏃🏻♀🏃🏻♂👨👩👧👦
– 10 KM Relay Race (Women only) 🏃🏻♀
– 10 KM Para-Athlete Race (Women only) 🏃🏻♀
You can also run for a cause (25% of the registration fee goes as a direct contribution to the chosen NGO), the lists of which can be found on this [link].
To register, click [here].