Michel Temer has officially become acting President in Brazil after the Senate suspended Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff. The 75 year old vice-president of Lebanese origins “was a key figure in the recent upheaval”.
Who is Michel Temer?
– He has been Brazil’s Vice President since 2011.
– He is president of Brazil’s largest party, the PMDB.
– He has always been known as the “kingmaker, but never the king, having helped form coalitions with every president in the past two decades”.
– He outlined in a recent WhatsApp recording leaked in April that Brazil needed a “government to save the country”.
– He has family roots in the village of Btaaboura in Lebanon, where there is a “Temer Street”.
Temer is seen as as a potential savior for Brazil’s woeful economy. I am not so sure about that but at least Brazil has a president.
3a2bel 3anna 🙂
He is just as corrupt as Roussef if not even worse! he is involved in the scnadal just like Roussef and many of the senates who empeached her, and he is absolutely not the president of PMDB …
Haram the Lebnenieh peoplez. Ktir 3endon inferiority complex, so eza wa7ad sit sit mart khay bay ibn selfit 3ammo libnenieh bya3mlo menna ossa kbireh.