A Kuwaiti, a Lebanese, an Iraqi, an Emirati, an Eritrean and a Palestinian explore the many different ways of saying the same thing in Arabic. Some of these terms are pretty interesting hehe :
– Throat is apparently “Zardoum” in Iraqi
– Spoon is “Khasoogeh” in Emirati
– Crab is “Kob Kob” in Kuwaiti
– Hat is “Taghiyye” in Eritrean but I’ve heard people use that term here (Ta2iyye).
– Slap is “Khamsiyye” in Palestinian
They should have brought in an Egyptian as well. Happy Arabic Language Day 🙂
Check out the full video as shared by the National: