As posted earlier, Mar Mikhael area will be transformed into a pedestrian zone today from 10.00 am till 5.00 pm. Free entertainment involving, art, music, sports, and environmental activities, will be offered to adults and children. The weather is perfect today for a walk, biking or some fun with your friends and family so head out to Mar Mikhael if you can.
Here’s the full program:
10.00 am to 5.00 pm bike rentals with Beirut by Bikes.
– Photography Exhibition with Beirut Street Photography.
– Street Musicians.
– Children corner with arts crafts and cultural activities around themed around nature and the environment, with Le Club des 2 Clowns from11.00 am to 4.00 pm.
– Sports challenge track,
– 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Giant Banquet in collaboration with Souk El Tayeb
– 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Arts and Crafts exhibition with objects of all kinds.
– 10.00 am to 5.00 pm Sculpture: From clean waste, residents will be invited to create a sculpture together under the leadership of Imad Abdelnour. The sculpture will remain on display on the premises.
– Several painters scattered along the street and live painting Mar Mikhael landscapes.
– 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm the 149th Live painting show with Bernard Renno.
– 11.30 am to 3.00 pm street shows: Fanfares; stilt walkers; bike show; Roller show.
– Planting with the participation of residents in different locations – mainly on the stairs.
– Recycling project with “G”.
-Races on wheel Chairs with “LAUGH” association
– Graffitis event with a selection of artists on The abandoned buses in the train station to the sound of music mixed by Medea Azouri