I had posted yesterday on how students in Lebanon treat the Lebanese baccalaureate as if it’s a secondary diploma to have for fun, and how cheating is widespread in the tests.
Well here are some stories I got from my brother on how people are cheating:
– A student pulled out a paper with all his notes and put it next to his exam and the supervisor told him it’s ok to keep it.
– A supervisor had her cousin in the classroom and was helping him by asking students left and right to provide her with some answers.
– A student was asked if he could fill out another student’s exam “la2anno 7aram ra7 yos2out”.
– A supervisor was reading answers outloud to the classroom.
– A student had exams with their answers while doing the test.