Sport Evasion and B-Production are kicking off 2017 with a massive Futsal game that will take place on Saturday the 4th of March from 17:30 to 19:30 in Biel. Falcão, Paolo Maldini, Ryan Giggs, Vahid Shamsaee, Nabil Akaazoun and Zoran Rakicevic will be taking on one of the best Lebanese futsal teams and two-times Lebanese Champion Bank of Beirut Sporting Club.
Just to give you an brief idea of the international lineup:
– Falcão: is a Brazilian Futsal legend and all-time top goalscorer in FIFA Futsal World Cup history. He’s widely regarded as the greatest Futsal player of all time and has scored 339 goals in 201 appearances for his national team.
– Ryan Giggs: is a Welsh Football legend and the most decorated football player of all time with 34 trophies as a player for Man United including: 13 Premier League titles, 4 FA Cups, 3 League Cups, 2 Champions Leagues, 1 European Super Cup, 1 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Fifa Club World Cup and 9 Community Shields.
– Paolo Maldini: is one of my favorite all-time defenders and is widely regarded as as one of the greatest defenders of all time. He played over 640 games with AC Milan and 126 games with the national team. In 2004, he made it to the FIFA 100 list of the world’s greatest living players.
– Vahid Shamsaee: is an Iranian Futsal player and one of the best Asian Futsal players of all time. He scored over 300 goals for his national team and was named AFC Futsal Player of the Year on three occasions (2007, 2008 and 2015).
– Nabil Akaazoun: Also known as The Futsal Killer. This guy has some incredible futsal skills.
– Gk Coach Zoran Rakicevic: is a Serbian goalkeeper also known as the Brave Heart. He won the Serbian Futsal First League 7 times.
I’m definitely not missing out on that game and knowing the people behind Sport Evasion and BOB’s Futsal team, I expect a well-organized and professionally done event. The game will be held under the supervision of the Lebanese Federation.
Personally speaking, I’m only interested in meeting Paolo Maldini and Falcão. I’m trying to see if I can get to meet them before the game and get Brian to take a picture with them. He will thank me for it later on 😀
For those interested, you can buy tickets at [Ihjoz], Malik’s bookshops and LibanPost offices.