I became friends with Nicole Maftoum, the dietitian behind EatLikeNicole, because of her Labneh bûche which she launched a year ago. I fell in love with the bûche back then and got to try it out at one of the champagne and food pairing sessions at Les Caves de Taillevent where we had a slice of the Labneh Red Fruits cake with the Piper-Heidsieck Rosé Sauvage.
Nicole is making her famous Labneh Red Berries Bûche for the second year in a row and I just got mine yesterday and I am getting another one to serve my guests during Christmas dinner. It’s something that I strongly recommend you give a try because it’s really good and very healthy! You can place your orders by calling this number (70-635540).
Here’s what the bûche is made of:
– Taanayel les fermes Labneh light cream pure at heart (7 times less caloric and 20 times less fattening than butter).
– Walnuts with their high omega-3 content.
– Almonds packed with proteins, calcium and fiber.
– Goji berries, also known as longevity fruits all along with cranberries which are high antioxidants.
– Cashew and Macadamia which are rich flavorful nuts packed with beneficial vitamins and minerals.