Lebanese chef Ahmad El Turk moved to Paris in 2015 and spent a couple of years tasting and evaluating other similar restaurants in the area until he decided to open up his small shop in May 2018: Madito. A year later, this small Lebanese cuisine restaurant is ranked first on Tripadvisor among over 16,000 competitors in the area. With 100+ reviews, Madito keeps a perfect score of 5 over 5 across all levels: food, service, and value.

A must: This restaurant is the best in Paris, The food, decoration, atmosphere, and music. Everything was great. Ahmad the chef is really friendly. We enjoyed every moment.

Finally great Lebanese food in Paris: The food was amazing, modern Lebanese food with Ahmad’s touch. Although the restaurant is small, but it is so cozy and you feel at home with Ahmad’s hospitality. I highly recommend you to try it.

Open for lunch and dinner daily, except Sunday and Monday, with a capacity of around 50 people, the chef offers a set menu for the affordable amount of 28 EURO. The menu is comprised of nine small entrees made from different combinations with houmous, six main dishes (tawouk is the top according to reviews) and a dessert of the day.
Reservations are highly advisable as the place is packed throughout the week.

According to chef Ahmad, 60% of his guests found out about the restaurant by word of mouth and the remaining 40% through the internet. His secret is offering freshly made food, meaning no fryers, no microwaves, and no freezers. Comfortable ambiance, friendly staff, and amazing fresh food, chef Ahmad seems to have hit the bullseye. It’s great to see that Lebanese cuisine can attract tourists even abroad.

If you’re visiting Paris, drop by Madito.